1. Agreement to Terms and Conditions
• 1.1 Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
o 1.1.1 The website www.talulalittle.com (“the website”) is owned and operated by Talula Little Limited, trading as ‘talulalittle’. References to “we”, “us”, or “our” are references to Talula Little Limited. We are a company registered in England and Wales (company number 11222626), our registered office and address for correspondence is: Highstone House, 165 High Street, Barnet, England, EN5 5SU.
o 1.1.2 Your use of this website and purchase of any products from this website is at all times subject to these Terms and Conditions. By accessing our website you agree to our Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must exit our website immediately.
• 1.2 Changes to Terms and Conditions
o 1.2.1 We reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion. The Terms and Conditions applicable to your access to and use of this website will be the version that is current and displayed on the website as at each date you access the website. Your use of the website after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes. These terms were last updated on 6th June 2019.
• 1.3 Accounts and Billing
o 1.3.1 You can find the specific details regarding your subscription with Talula Little Limited including your next scheduled parcels, by logging into your account
• 1.4 Other applicable terms
2. Website Use
• 2.1 You agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment linked directly or indirectly with this website. You also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks underlying or connected to this website or our services or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this website.
• 2.2 All content and programming of the website is our property. Except as may be permitted by law, notwithstanding contractual prohibition, you may not reproduce, modify, copy, de-compile or reverse engineer any of the materials, software or content on the website without our written permission. Use of the website is restricted to personal, non-commercial use only.
• 2.3 You agree not to impersonate any other person while using this website, conduct yourself in an offensive manner while using our website, or use the website for any illegal, immoral or harmful purpose.
• 2.4 You may not use the website for unlawful purposes or in any way that may damage our name or reputation or that of our affiliates.
• 2.5 It is your responsibility to ensure your computer system meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the website and is compatible with the website.
• 2.6 We may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the website, or the entire website, to users who have registered with us.
• 2.7 You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, for all activity that takes place on your account, and for restricting access to your computer. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage that may result from your failure to do so.
• 2.8 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information contained on the website (other than User Material (as defined in clause 3.2 below)) up-to-date and correct, although there may be times when this is not the case. If you notice any issue with the information on the website, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
• 3.1 Website
o 3.1.1 All intellectual property rights in or relating to the website (including our text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except where you are given a non-exclusive licence to use the intellectual property rights that you need to enable you to use the website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you are not given any rights in respect of the intellectual property rights owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership of, or other rights in relation to, any such intellectual property rights by virtue of using the website.
• 3.2 External Links
o 3.2.1 From time to time this website may also include links to other websites that we do not control. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or operation of such linked website(s), or for anything provided (or not provided) by the third parties controlling such linked websites.
o 3.2.2 If you create a link to the website and we want you to remove it, we reserve the right to ask you to do so.
• 3.3 Trademarks
o 3.3.1 Talula Little, the Talula Little logo and the Talula Little mascott are trademarks of Talula Little Limited.
4. Joining Us
• 4.1 In order to subscribe to products from the website, you must first register to set up an account with us by completing the registration form on the website. The purchase of individual products can be done either via guest checkout or completing registration.
• 4.2 In order to register an account you must be an individual and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you are under 18 years of age and you order goods from the website, please note that you are liable to pay for such order and be held responsible for your order.
• 4.3 When signing up you need to provide:
o 4.3.1 your full name;
o 4.3.2 a valid and current email address;
o 4.3.3 your delivery address; and
o 4.3.4 your payment card details.
• 4.4 When signing up you might also be asked for the actual or expected birth month of the baby should you have this information available
• 4.5 You warrant that all information you provide to us when registering an account is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief. It is your responsibility to ensure the information in your account is updated regularly with any relevant changes.
• 4.6 We may refuse at our absolute discretion any application to join us or receive our services for any reason whatsoever.
• 4.7 You are responsible for all activities and purchases that occur under your account. You must notify us immediately if you know of, or suspect, that anyone has obtained access to your account or if you otherwise become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or other security breach.
5. Availability of Website
• 5.1 Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that our website services will be available all of the time, meet your requirements or be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service, please report it to us (see below for contact details) and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
• 5.2 Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. In the event that our website is unavailable, our usual order and cancellation deadlines apply; please notify us of changes to your order via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Talula Little Yoga
• 6.1 When you subscribe on our website you are also agreeing to subscribe to Talula Little Yoga and you will be signed up to receive a regular delivery of our free e-books (approximately every month).
• 6.2 You may submit enquiries online at any time after you have created an account if you have any questions regarding this and we will do our utmost to respond. Email: email@example.com and subject: Yoga enquiry
7. General product purchases
• 7.1 Details of individual products are available for purchase (including their price) are set out on our website. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on our website are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto our website. As our products are handmade, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website will have a tolerance of 5%. Although every effort is made to keep our website as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order
• 7.2 We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on our website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate
• 7.3 The packaging of the products may vary from that shown on our site
• 7.4 We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited
• 7.5 Checkout process for general product purchases
o Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process
o Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further
o We will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received
o We will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you
o We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and us only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail
8. Information about our products
• 8.1 Our fabrics are very special and only undergo essential treatments
• 8.2 We pre-shrink fabrics with water vapour and design garments to be the perfect size after the first wash
• 8.3 To maintain our garments wash with similar colours and avoid washing with towels and other rougher garments
9. Free or discounted offers
• 9.1 Free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the website. Except where expressly stated, previous users or trialists of the website do not qualify for an additional special offer.
• 9.2 Except where otherwise stated, free or discounted offers are available only once to any one person.
• 9.3 Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
• 9.4 You must have internet access and valid payment details to redeem a free or discounted offer.
• 9.5 You will be charged the full price for parcels after your free or discounted offer. We will continue to bill you by your chosen payment method for the Talula Little Limited service until you cancel scheduled parcels.
• 10.1 The price of products is as quoted on the website from time to time. Prices stated include VAT charges.
• 10.2 We take payments by continuous payment authority
• 10.3 If your payment details change, your card provider may provide us with updated card details. We may use these new details for your future parcels in order to help prevent any interruption to the service. If you would prefer to opt out from this service, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 10.4 You agree not to hold us responsible for banking charges incurred due to payments on your account.
• 10.5 Goods are subject to changes in supply levels, supply prices and currency fluctuations. We reserve the right to change the fees for any services at any time. We agree to notify you at least 30 days in advance of any change in fees. Please note that you can cancel at any time – see section 12 below.
11. Delivery and Return
• 11.1 Talula Little purchases can only be delivered free of charge to addresses within the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland); this excludes PO Box addresses and BFPO addresses.
• 11.2 Some international deliveries will incur import duty and tax. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
• 11.3 Purchases are delivered by your local postie. Proof of delivery is not obtained. Actual delivery times may vary for you depending on:
o 11.3.1 our stock availability;
o 11.3.2 your delivery address;
o 11.3.3 when you make your selection; and
o 11.3.4 circumstances impacting delivery by the postage service.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery methods without prior notification.
• 11.4 You will not hold us responsible for any delays, outside our control, which relate to the delivery of parcels.
• 11.5 It is your responsibility to report all lost or undelivered purchases online within 10 days at email@example.com.
• 11.6 Customers are obliged to comply with either Royal Mail’s claim compensation process or our process. Failure to comply with these processes, as amended from time to time, will result in no credit being made in respect of such undelivered purchases.
• 11.7 Where the correct process is followed the following credit process applies: Where a box is first reported as lost, a credit for half the price of the box is given as the box may still turn up. If the box is reported again as having not arrived, the remainder of the credit for that box will be given.
• 11.8 If you change address, you must update your address details in the relevant section of the website to ensure that no purchases are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done in time to take effect before you move as you will not be refunded for any purchases posted to the wrong location.
• 11.9 We reserve the right to cancel your account with us if it becomes apparent that, in our sole opinion, the postal service in your area is too unreliable.
• 11.10 If you are dissatisfied with any product you receive from us, please contact our customer services team on firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of your product/s and if in the UK, return your items using the return slip free of charge and the product will be inspected with the view to offer a full refund. If we request recorded delivery then we will pay for the cost of the postage on provision of the postage receipt. If outside the UK the return is the responsibility of the customer. If the manufacturer fault is agreed, a full refund will only be given for the returned goods if the item cannot be mended. Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.
• 12.1 You can cancel the purchase of a box at any time before it has shipped.
• 12.2 Cancellation must be by the website www.talulalittle.com.
• 12.3 We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service, for any or no reason whatsoever. One reason that we may do so is if we believe that you are in breach of any obligation under these Terms and Conditions. If we terminate your use of our service as a result of a breach of any obligation under these Terms and Conditions, such termination would be immediate and may be without notice.
14. Limitations on Liability
• 14.1 Nothing in this clause 13 or otherwise in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or in any way limit our liability for:
o 14.1.1 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
o 14.1.2 death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
o 14.1.3 breach of any obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
o 14.1.4 under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
o 14.1.5 any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
• 14.2 None of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
• 14.3 Subject to clause 14.1, in no event shall we be liable to you for any business losses. Any liability we do have for losses you suffer is strictly limited to the purchase price of the relevant products and to losses that were foreseeable. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
15. Applicable Law
• 15.1 Your use of this website is governed by these Terms and Conditions and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising from your use of this website and the services we provide are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
16. Assignment by Us
• 16.1 You agree that we may assign any of our rights and/or transfer, sub-contract or delegate any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are personal to you and you may not assign any of your rights or transfer, sub-contract or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
17. Accounts are Non-Transferable
• 17.1 Accounts with Talula Little Limited are not transferable and therefore cannot be sold or traded.
18. No Waiver
• 18.1 If we delay exercising or fail to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these Terms and Conditions, such delay or failure does not constitute a waiver of that right or any other rights under these Terms and Conditions.
19. Force Majeure
• 19.1 We will not be liable to you for any lack of performance, or the unavailability or failure, of this website or our services, or for any failure by us to comply with these Terms and Conditions, where such lack, unavailability or failure arises from any cause reasonably beyond our control.
20. Third Party Rights
• 20.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions confers on any third party any benefits under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
21. Contacting us
• 21.1 If you have questions about your Terms and Conditions or an order you have placed please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at: Highstone House, 165 High Street, Barnet, England, EN5 5SU
22. Customer Reviews
These terms and conditions applies to CUSTOMER REVIEWS LTD (Registered in England & Wales) 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ, Company No. 11364361 and companies and other organizations who installed and activated Customer Reviews for WooCommerce plugin.
(A) Customer Reviews has skill, knowledge and expertise in the collation, presentation and analysis of consumer feedback, market research and reputation management, particularly in relation to businesses with a strong online presence.
(B) The Client operates a business in which customer email addresses are held and linked to a sale or other business transaction. Customer Reviews provides a plugin for collection of reviews and operates a website on which feedback can be displayed through which customers interact with the Client.
1 Consumer Details
1.1 You will provide us with the Consumer Details for all relevant transactions within a period of one month of the transaction date.
1.2 You will ensure that the Consumer Details are accurate and error free as far as is reasonably possible.
1.3 We will use the Consumer Details to send one email only asking for Feedback. We will not make further contact with any Consumer except:
1.3.1. with the previous written consent of you and/or the Consumer;
1.3.2. where details of that Consumer have been provided to us by a third party;
1.3.3. as required by law or by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction; and/or
1.3.4. to inform the Consumer of a response you have made to his/her comments; and/or
1.3.5. for the purpose of satisfying our obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
All company names, brands and other company trademarks and the website belongs to either Customer Reviews or third parties and can only be used for business purposes after a preceding permission from us or third parties respectively. Rights to our free use of contributions are nontransferable, without time limit and with no territorial limits towards us, upon sending the contribution to us. The website’s content cannot be copied and displayed anywhere else on the internet.
Customers shall indemnify Customer Reviews against any loss or damage suffered or incurred by Customer Reviews as a result of any third-party claim (including any claim or allegation by any governmental authority) that:
(a) the use of any content provided by Customer infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party and/or violates applicable law or the Guidelines;
(b) Customer Reviews use of Consumer data in accordance with this Agreement is in breach of the Data Protection Requirements or any other applicable laws related to data privacy; or
(c) any email message sent or caused to be sent by Customer Reviews on behalf Customer violates any applicable law, rule or regulation.
Customer shall not bring any claim against Customer Reviews arising from or related to any User Content, including without limitation, any claim that the User Content is defamatory, offensive or otherwise harmful. Customer shall indemnify Customer Reviews against any loss or damage suffered or incurred by Customer Reviews as a result of any such claim, whether such claim is brought by Customer, any of Customer’s affiliates, or any of its or their officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, shareholders, or other associated third parties.
4 Limitation of Liability
4.1 Neither party excludes any Loss in respect of personal injury or death, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other Loss that may not be lawfully excluded or limited under English law.
4.2 Neither party shall be liable for any loss of profits or revenues, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of data or any indirect, consequential or special Loss whatsoever.
5 Personal Information
Our processing of personal data is carried out according to the law of personal data. Users can contact us if they request information about what data that are processed about them or if they wish to have the information deleted or rectified. Furthermore, registered users can at any time withdraw their consent, which can happen by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent will be considered as a request to be deleted as a user altogether.
We have initiated a number of technical and organizational arrangements to ensure that personal information that is being processed does not delete, disappear, deteriorate or gets into the hands of unauthorized parties.
Client agrees to comply with its obligations under EU Data Protection Directives as a data controller and any other legislation and/or binding regulations implementing or made pursuant to them (“Data Protection Requirements”).
When enabling the Review Collection Services, the Client is – in accordance with the Data Protection Requirements – regarded as a Data Controller of the Consumers’ personal data, which is provided to Customer Reviews. When Client uses the Review Collection Services Customer Reviews is regarded as the data processor. This entails that Customer Reviews shall only act by instructions from Client in regard to the provided personal data about the Consumers. It is the sole responsibility of Client to provide such instructions to Customer Reviews. Customer Reviews shall make the necessary security measures to comply with the obligations of a data processor, including ensuring that the information is not (i) accidentally or unlawfully destroyed, (ii) lost, altered or damaged, (iii) disclosed to or accessed by any unauthorized person, (iv) misused or (v) in other ways treated in violation of the Data Protection Requirements. On Client’s request, Customer Reviews will, in line with and to the extent provided for in the Data Protection Requirements, supply Client with sufficient information for Client to assure that the above-mentioned technical and organizational security measures have been made. All data collected and processed about Consumers after a verified copy of a review is published on Customer Reviews website (www.cusrev.com) are processed by Customer Reviews as a data controller.
Customer Reviews is not responsible for and assumes no liability for the Consumers’ conduct on or use of the Customer Reviews Service, including the content published by the Consumers (such content, “User Content”). Customer Reviews does not and cannot control or monitor the User Content and Customer Reviews does not endorse any User Content, nor does the opinions expressed in the User Content represent the opinions of Customer Reviews, its affiliates, or any of its or their officers, directors, employees, contractors or shareholders.
The Agreement shall not be regarded as an approval, endorsement or recommendation of Client, Client’s products or services by Customer Reviews. Client may not market itself or by other way give public declarations in conflict with the above.
Client’s use of the Customer Reviews Service must at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Client warrants to Customer Reviews that its use of the Customer Reviews Service will in no way cause Customer Reviews to violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations or to violate the privacy rights of any third party.
When writing a review your name and/or email address will still be visible to the company being reviewed via the client dashboard even if it is set to publish anonymously.
Personal information of customers who were invited to write a review but did not do it after three months from the date of the invitation will be automatically deleted from Customer Reviews database.
Customer Reviews does not produce or publish contributions on the website. Customer Reviews cannot be held accountable for the reviews and comments made on the website. If you would like to remove or discuss an issue with the website, please email email@example.com.
Customer Reviews accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of contributions published by registered users on the website, including contributions of technical, external or any other cause may be changed or deleted in connection with the publication on the website or the following.
Customer Reviews does not read through or edit contribution added to the website and can in no way be held responsible for the content of these contributions. Should the contributions contain links to third parties, Customer Reviews will accept no responsibility for the contents of the link in question.
Customer Reviews recommendations and reference to concrete companies, e-shops, etc. is only guiding and Customer Reviews can in no way be held responsible if the guiding recommendation turns out to be incorrect, misleading or similar.
Customer Reviews can in no case be made to compensate for use of the website or code, including loss of revenue, working loss, market interruptions, loss of goodwill or similar losses. Furthermore, Customer Reviews cannot be made to pay compensation or similar as a result of errors or downtime.
Customer Reviews reserves the right to revise these terms at any time, as well as the right to close the website as a result of own assessment and without warning.
We reserve the right to delete reviews that are solicited from external websites.
Reviews solicited outside of the Customer Reviews ecosystem may be flagged and moderated.